Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Computer vs. God...

So just seeing that in the title, helps me to not be overtaken with discouragement. As a matter of fact, looking at that just helps me realize how silly being discouraged at this juncture would really be. Is it the news we wanted hear? No. But does it throw God off in the least bit? No. It does give me some different direction to pray in, however. We were told that it was likely the passports would be finished this week. Today, we hear their computers are down in the passport office in Dehli. I am going to choose to believe that God is bigger and He can cause the problem to be fixed quicker than expected, since He can do immeasruably more than we ask or imagine. I really just want to hold my baby, right now :-) Thanks for the prayers!

No comments: