Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Starting to get excited!!!

So after I posted, I spoke with one of our case workers and it seems that once we have news the passport is ready (they are saying by sometime next week) that contacting the embassy and their setting up of our appointment can happen in a matter of days, if we are ready to go. That technically means traveling for us could happen in the next two weeks...That is SO hard to believe after waiting so long. SO hopefully, our next post will include our scheduled GOTCHA DAY!!!! Pray for GREAT rates for flight and our little family gets and stays healthy (that includes my parents who are scheduled to come up and stay with my kiddos!!) Thanks!

1 comment:

Gran said...

Praise the Lord! His timing is perfect! I can't wait to see my new granddaughter.