Thursday, November 5, 2009

Barely Holding On...

Hope deferred makes the heart sick... We will not get passport news this week, I just found out. We will get another update on Monday. This does not mean it will be done on Monday, just we will be updated. I am greiving the thought that we will not all be together at Thanksgiving and it is very very difficult for me. There is nothing I nor anyone else can do about this, I am just trying to find a way moment by moment to try and live here and now and live well, yet cannot escape the dark cloud of disappointment that follows me. I don't have a lot of strength left in me to maintain existing with this uncertainty. Appreciate all your prayers...

1 comment:

Gran said...

Sweetheart, you and Brian are in my prayers tonight. We will celebrate Thanksgiving when we can. We may just have to have two Thanksgivings this year!
Love you so much.
Mom