Monday, November 16, 2009

I can say without hesitancy this has been the hardest two weeks, with the hardest being the last several days, of my entire life. Everything here is a battle. From trying to work out the simplest tasks to what is happening in the spirtiual, I am completely and totally exhausted. My praise rests however in His faithfulness and goodness and His words to us that He has given, as He always does, in perfect timing. Today is gotcha day :-) We are supposed to pick our sweet Mia up today at noon. I have heard, however there are some difficulties at the orphanage and so I am preparing myself to be patient and flexible. More details on this later. Please continue to pray as we are so very much in the middle of struggle all the time. I will post more soon...love to all.

2 comments:

Karen said...

The kids and I all prayed for you this morning at breakfast. You are on my mind and in our pryers. I know The Lord is right beside you and will lead you step by step to bringing sweet Mia home. We love you!

suzanne said...

Oh Mandy and Brian! Your words are all to familiar. As you speak of your surroundings, I am flooded with the all of the feelings that I felt every day while in Uganda. I LITERALLY wanted to kiss the ground...AMERICAN SOIL....when I got home! You will have MUCH appreciation and be able to see our sweet Saviours sovereign hand when you reflect on your time away AFTER you get home! I am lifting you up and Josie Love is doing great...anxiously awaiting the arrival of her new cousin. WHat a blessed THANKSGIVING we will have this year! I LOVE.... YOU HANG IN THERE...keep the main thing..the MAIN THING!